- How will the passenger meet the chauffeur at the airport ?
Arrival hall exit area (after clearing Customs)
After the passenger clear customs, at the arrival hall exit area the chauffeur will be holding a sign or name-board. If for some reason passenger can't find the chauffeur, please call on chauffeurs mobile number or call us at our 24x7 helpline number +91-9654999777.
- How will the passenger meet the chauffeur at the hotel ?
Once chauffeur reports at the hotel he will inform the bell desk / front office and then park the vehicle in hotel parking area. When the passenger is ready to depart, he can either ask the bell desk / front office to call the chauffeur OR/AND call the chauffeur directly on his mobile. If for some reason passenger can't find the chauffeur, please call on chauffeurs mobile number or call us at our 24x7 helpline number +91-11-9654999777.
- How many hours before should I make a new reservation ?
We recommend making all new reservations online at least 48 hours before reporting time. For last minute bookings (subject to availability), kindly contact firstname.lastname@example.org or +91-9654999666
- How many hours before can I modify my booking ?
Any modifications should be done at least 48 hours before reporting time. For any support, kindly contact email@example.com or +91-9654999777
- Can I cancel my booking without a Cancellation charge ?
We offer Free cancellation till 00:01 Hrs on the date which is one day prior to the date of actual pick up.
For example: if you have made a booking for pick up on 15 September 2017, then you have the option of Free Cancellation till 00:01 Hrs on 14 September 2017.
- Do fares include parking and tolls?
For One Way transfer bookings, all parking and tolls are included.
For As Directed bookings, Parking and tolls are not included and will be added to final invoice as per actual.
- How long before my flight should I arrive at the terminal for international departure?
Normally you should aim to arrive 3 hours before your flight unless you are on a domestic flight. But always check this with your airline.
- How long before my flight should I arrive at the terminal for domestic departure?
Normally you should aim to arrive 2 hours before your flight unless you are on a domestic flight. But always check this with your airline.
- Is the tip for the driver included?
Tip is never included in price, it is solely as per your discretion.
In case you have any further questions, please send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will try our best to answer all your queries. Thank you and we look forward to serve you soon !